Museum School Tours
The museum has a variety of programs and tours available for schools and homeschool groups. Programs and tours are available for groups of 10 or more Monday-Friday. School programs are typically 9:30-11:00. A 50% deposit will hold the program date for you. Programs must be booked in advance
The Paper Museum is open to the public. Effective immediately, the Robert C. Williams Museum of Papermaking will no longer request reservations be made for individuals to visit the museum. Groups of 10 or more are still required to book a fee-based program.
- Admission is free, groups of 10 or more must book a fee-based program in advance
Hours: 9:00-5:00, Monday - Friday (the Museum is closed weekends and all Georgia Tech holidays)
- Location: 500 10th St. NW, Atlanta, GA (click for a map)
Two-hour parking is available in the lot in front of the museum. Download the Parkmobile app to pay. Parking is $2 per hour, plus a $0.35 transaction fee.
Per Georgia Tech guidelines, self-guided visitors who have not received a COVID-19 vaccine are strongly encouraged to wear a mask while visiting the museum. Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby for all to use.
Visitor Tips and Policy
In order to ensure all visitors have a positive museum experience, please keep in mind the following policies and tips:
- Keep food and drink outside of the museum.
- Use your mobile device in silent or vibrate mode only.
- Share your visit! Share your images by tagging @RCWpapermuseum, #RCWMP
- Be considerate of others in the building. The museum is located in a Georgia Tech research facility. Our scientists, researchers, and students are working hard— please make sure to keep noise levels down in public parts of the building, including restrooms and the lobby.